I was a nervous wreck until I got the call around 9:15am that she had made it through surgery and was just resting.
The vet told us we could pick her up around 3pm today [the same day] under the rules that she stay calm, and quiet in her crate today.
When I went to pick her up I was so relieved to see her, know that she was okay. and that she was with me, where she belonged.
On the ride home you could feel her entire body and every single muscle just collapse into my lap.. She was home, where she knew she should be!
Right now, the rules are:
- no jumping around for 11days
- I must carry her up and down the stairs for 11days
- No rough-housing
- No walking around to much the first day.
- Watch for any reaction to the stitches etc.
- Last 'Rule'~ Just give her all the love in the world that mama can give her, until she's all back to her excited, chipper, enthusiastic self!
|Super groggy and tired from everything she's been through!|